Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CT CALL AD - DAYBREAK SCRAPS

OMGosh! Are you lucky. Daybreak Scraps Designs is having a CT Call. Take a look.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That’s right! I am looking for a few more talented and committed scrappers to join my fun team! Here’s the scoop.

-Scrap 1 page (or more) per kit you download.
-Post your layout to Gingerscraps, DST, DST Praise Game, DSA and a gallery of your choice
-If you can enable me on occasion at DST and DSA that would be great!
-Participate in the Gingerscraps Forum.
-Promote my store on your blog (if applicable).
-Having fun is a requirement too!

In return, you will get access to all my products on request. I also hand out RAKS on occasion so that’s an added bonus.

If you are committed to the CT Guidelines and promoting my store, please email daybreakscraps@gmail.com with a short bio, your gallery link(s), link to your blog and a list of your current CT obligations. As a thank you for applying, all applicants will receive a mini kit from me.

CT Call Ends March 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment