Thursday, May 27, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
Safe Harbor - Daybreak Scraps - Funky Playground Designs
Here's my layout.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Misses BeeHaven is looking for new designers to join our growing family.
The designer team is a amazing group of friendly and supportive designer, everyone is a team players and there is no drama or hassles, just a fun and blossoming friendship family working together in a relaxed environment.
- Minimum of 2 new products per month
- Participation in store & site activities
- Actively Promote yourself and the MBH store
- No PayPal Fees*
- Optional Collab
80% / 20$% with participation OR
75% / 25% no participation
*NO PayPal fees for sales over $1
Are you Interested?
Send an email with your information and Designer call in the subject to: designteam @ missesbeehaven .com
- Name and Designer Name
- A sort bio about yourself
- Links to your blog and the stores you sell at
- A Preview of a favourite product that you designed
- A link to download a sample of your product design (minimum of 10 pieces)
Call ends when positions have been filled. We will update this post as open positions are filled.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Here's a layout I created using some of her new goodies called Shabby Backs, Back It Up Silly Patterned Papers, Daily Essentials-Clips, Everyday Flowers and Everyday Framers. There are so many mix 'n match goodies to be had here http://www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=87.
Here's my layout.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Here's a layout I created using Divaness Collab Kit by Daybreak Scraps and EHStudios @ Funky Playground Designs. I hope you like it!
Monday, May 3, 2010
And here is my layout using Hearts Aflutter by Daybreak Scraps @ Funky Playground Designs.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
THEME: Since Mother’s Day is in May, I thought it would be a great idea to pay tribute to our mom, grandmothers, great-grandmothers, or someone in your life that is like a mom to you.
1. Photos – at least 2.
2. Title: include the word Mom.
3. Journaling and lots of it. We can’t say enough about our mom.
4. Frames – no limit.
5. Flowers – at least 2; can be more but no less.
6. Papers – at least 4 (1 must be BG paper and the other 3 can be of any shape)
7. Stitching – no limit.
8. Add as many elements to your page as you like.
9. Have lots of fun!
Please post a comment with a link to your finished layout no later than May 25th and also shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org - Blog Challenge in subject line) with your layout link so that I can provide you with the fun and fabulous Flowers For Mom mini-kit freebie download link. A chosen random winner from the participating entries will receive a $5.00 coupon code to Daybreak Scraps shop, and does she ever have some fabulous and funky stuff http://www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=87