Monday, December 29, 2008

Blog Newbie

Hi everyone. As you can tell, I'm a newbie to blogging. I've thought about creating a blog for quite some time and I finally decided it's time to get my feet wet! So please bear with me.

I look forward to sharing my creative designs and layouts, as I'm a Creative Member for several designers or digital scrapbooking websites. I look forward to hearing what you have to say about them (all in good taste of course).

I also look forward to sharing my life and blessings (good and bad). I love taking photos, so I'll even share those as well.

I hope you enjoy your visit.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has to start somewhere...can't wait to share in this experience with you. Maybe you'll actually get me to do one too!! haha..we'll see about that. For now I shall just be a happy follower of yours!! Love and hugs and many blessings!

    ReplyDelete